Friday, October 1, 2010

October GNO




Can you believe I only have 1 night in October that I could do this - but then, that's all we need :-) Working this night shift definitely limits my social opportunities.
So join me on Thursday, October 28th at 6 pm at My house.

Theme is Heart-Healthy diet.
I'll provide a list of top 25 heart-healthy foods and everyone to bring a dish (plus recipes to share) using food(s) from that list.

We could expand the theme to "Heart-health" and have a little aerobic session! HaHa. Probably wouldn't get anyone to show up until the food appeared :-)

Here's the list of top 25 foods:
Salmon, Flax seed, Oatmeal, Black or Kidney Beans, Almonds, Walnuts, Red wine (no I didn't make that up!!), Tuna, Tofu, Brown Rice, Soy milk, Blueberries, Carrots, Spinach, Broccoli, Sweet potato, Red bell peppers, Asparagus, Oranges, Tomatoes, Acorn squash, Cantaloupe, Papaya, Dark chocolate and Tea

I will provide the heart-healthy wine and tea. All else is up for grabs.
I'm really looking forward to doing this!
Erin
We hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, come back soon.