Monday, January 4, 2010

Januarys' Girls Night Out


Januarys' Girls Night Out
Monday, January 18th at 6 pm
Hosted by Christine Wallace
12155 E. Deerpath Road, Dewey, AZ 86327
928-632-8209

Time to see the country ... in the dark ... on a Monday night . . . (what kind of a sales pitch is this?!) I have Mexican Chicken Corn Chowder, cheese, bread, a cozy gas fireplace and an open invite for company! I will have water, soda, hot tea, hot cocoa, and hot chambia chi, (the hot man is on shift that night - sorry ;) If you want to bring a dessert or something else to eat with soup, you have my cheers - but you don't have to bring anything at all! Just come out and relax :) Kids are welcome (mine will be here too). Please save your alcohol for another evening out and bring something else to wet your whistle if I don't have it listed here. Thank you for reading and I hope to see you out on the 18th!

Directions: Hwy 69 to Kachina-Right (Texaco on corner), down 4 streets to Antelope-Left, STRAIGHT on Antelope PAST THE DEERPATH STREET SIGN and up the dirt hill - our driveway. DO NOT TURN OFF ANTELOPE until you are staring at our fence with 12155 on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, come back soon.