Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Update on Moffitt Fundraisers

I wanted to give you an update on the fundraisers for the Moffitt Family as well as Charity functions during the Fourth of July weekend. The peanut bags donated from Texas Roadhouse will be picked up on Friday, I am hoping to get all 1,000 bags stuffed with peanuts and stapled with fliers by Friday evening. We will be stuffing the bags at Station 71 on July 3rd from 4pm to 5 or 6, depending on how many people show up to help. I would like to get these stuffed before Saturday; that way we can sell them at Pioneer Park with our Charity T-shirts, as well as during the hose cart races on Sunday. Please let me know if you are available to stuff the bags on Friday, or if you are available to sell peanuts and t-shirts on Saturday or Sunday.

As far as the restaurant benefits go, the following dates have been finalized. The dates are as follows:

Red Robin- July 29th from 4pm to 9pm
Texas Road House- July 20th-22nd

We will need servers for the Red Robin night. The Texas Roadhouse nights are easy, all we have to do is eat there. We still need raffle prizes for Red Robin, if you have contacts with businesses in the area please try and get a raffle prize. I have attached a letter requesting raffle donations to this email for your use if needed.

Also, the Prescott Brewery has also agreed to help us fundraise for the Moffitt Family, the exact fundraiser is up in the air at this time I will give you details when they are available.

Please, Please, Please, advertise for these events, we need as many people as possible to go to Red Robin and Texas Roadhouse on the above dates. If you need any fliers to disperse please contact Caron Johnson.



If you have any questions or would like to sign up to help please let me know. I can be reached by email at
caron.johnson@prescott-az.gov, by work phone at 777-1700 or on my cell at 830-3460.

Thanks,


Caron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, come back soon.